eRecruiter Nigeria Limited – Our client, is home to the world’s premier entertainment brands that connect with audiences through compelling content across television, motion picture, online and mobile platforms in over 160 countries and territories with media networks reaching approximately 700 million global subscribers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager – Ad Sales and Sponsorship’s
- Job Summary
- Co-ordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas and goals.
- Analyze sales statistics gathered through market intelligence to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of clients.
- Drive and deliver on sales targets.
- Work with and sell TV Network advertising across multiple platforms including TV, mobile and online.
- Work with clients and agencies to raise their demand for a youth and adult oriented music and entertainment channel that targets their desired demographic.
- Deliver on revenue and margin targets agreed with Head of Sales and Commercial Manager.
- Develop strong sales proposals that generate revenue for the company.
- Provide regular reports on operations and progress to the Senior Commercial Manager.
- Closely co-operate with other departments in the local business and in the region to effectively achieve own and departmental sales targets.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Sales Director and or Management.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years in Media Sales/Marketing Communications environment
- Language: Excellent written and verbal command of English.
- Industry: Previous experience in presenting and selling advertising to agencies and clients in the broadcasting space.
- Communication: The candidate must be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, able to establish good relationships with internal and external contacts of all professional levels. The candidate must also have strong presentation skills and be able to captivate an audience.
- Account management and analytical essential.
- The candidate must be polished, intelligent, self motivated, creative, professional and pro-active.
- The successful incumbent will be a person who enjoys thinking creatively to meet client’s needs while enhancing the Networks’ position.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable applications must tally with / reflect / Satisfy the Responsibilities and Requirements listed above.
Only qualified candidates will be responded to.
Please share with friends