Deangelo Limited is recruiting for the position below
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3 years of previous experience
- Knowledge of ERP software
- Knowledge of Xero Accounting
- Student/member of the ICAN/ACCA body
- Demonstrated and proven results
- Knowledge of double entry principles
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Documentation of financial transactions by entering account information
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing Mikado accounting documents.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, acquiring approval for requisitions and requesting disbursements.
- Preparation of budgets for the different needs for different periods.
- Ensuring financial books comply with auditing standards.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Processing, maintaining and reconciling a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, employee reimbursements, cash receipts, vendor statements, office petty cash and journal vouchers
- Raising of payment vouchers
- Filing the vouchers and journals accordingly.
- Reviewing and coding of financial information.
- Prepare and process documents to disburse funds.
- Make deposits into the bank accounts and cash withdrawals from the banks
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by creating and completing data base backups.
- Complies with federal financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
preparing accounts and tax returns
- How To Apply
Candidate should send their Application Letters, which must include class of Degree and a CV to: email@example.com
Please share to friends