Our Company is a foremost provider of technically enhanced Emergency and Medical services solutions
Job Title:Business Advisory Associate
Job Type:Full Time
- Provides oversight of internal business rules for data mining
- Analyse and trend plan data
- Oversee ad-hoc and operational reports
- Perform quality assurance functions as they relate to reporting and data validation
- Analyse and interpret plan data for business and operational initiatives
- Identify short and long term business strategies through analytics
- Monitor critical plan key performance indicators
- Research data anomalies and engage business and operational stakeholders to develop solutions.
- Use data to figure out market and business trends for the company to increase profit and efficiency.
- Aware of key sources of data; where to find it, how to access it and also identify/find new sources of data specific to a given project
- Aware of alternative method of data gathering.
- Able to synthesize key message, trend, and their implication for the target from large volume of data and source.
- Sense-Checks and triangulate research and output with other data sources.
- Understand drivers of revenues and profitability.
- Understands key ratio e.g. profitability margins
- Able to perform basic analysis of business plan/performance e.g. trend analysis
- Prepares concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language
- Understands key differences between e.g. strategy project and key propositions in strategy consulting and drafts reports appropriately.
- Use clear simple slides – using appropriate graphics
- Understanding of strategy consulting environment and roles of various parties within it.
- Effective time management – prioritization of issues, understands & executes 80/20, research vs. reporting, meets agreed deadlines
- Appreciation of importance and principles of risk management / attendance of all updates
- Assists manager in filing & keeping order during projects (incl. MAP) and takes
- responsibility/active role in project close-down and archiving process
- Can set up clear, easy to follow and fully sourced spreadsheets.
- Data manipulation using simple formulae and techniques – e.g. vlookups, pivot tables.
- Able to construct basic models.
- Able to gain understanding of how models have been constructed and use these models
- Able to understand the limitations of individual models.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identify key opportunities for new initiatives and make appropriate recommendations.
- Collaborate with internal departments to prepare and present findings
2:1 or above in a Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Accounting from a reputable higher institution.
MBA is an added advantage
At least 3 years prior work experience in a similar role is requisite
Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program is mandatory.
- Minimum of 3 years post NYSC work experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to conceptualize plans and processes to guide business deliverables
Skills, Attributes and Competencies
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Time Management
- Strong Analytical
- Strong Problem Solving skills
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint, Microsoft Project.
- Strong experience in income statement analysis
- Sound Judgement
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with large amount of data.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
- Quality Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Think Logical and Clearly
- Working knowledge to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case analysis
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Knowledge of the technology, health and security industry
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to Careers@rescuetl.com
Please share to friends