O3 Athletics Foundation, is a non-governmental organization that engages Nigerian youth and gives them an opportunity to build a career in athletics. We are a team of coaches, trainers, physiotherapists, psychologists and project managers, working together to continuously produce World and Olympics champions by leveraging on a structured grassroots scouting network, dedicated nurturing, and early exposure to international competitions.
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Job Type:Contract Full Time
We are looking for a Commercial Manager to oversee and win new business.
The successful applicant will have great communication, teamwork, leadership and analytical skills.
- Identify opportunities to expand the business, including through partnerships, mergers and new markets
- Analyze marketing, finance and other reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximize growth
- Develop accurate and consistent bids with the help of relevant personnel
- Maintain sustainable and productive relationships with existing clients
- Manage contract negotiations
- Assess risks involved with new initiatives, ensure deadlines are met and be ready to handle unexpected situations.
- Experience in business development, customer management and contract negotiation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in financial management, putting bids together and negotiating/agreeing to contracts.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Age: 30 – 35.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s and Passport photograph to: email@example.com
Please share to friends