Workforce Group is a diversified Human Capital, Outsourcing and Business Consulting firm focused on helping organizations succeed. Founded in 2004, we have built a firm uniquely positioned to assist businesses in their quest to create sustainable value for their customers and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Developer / Director
The content developer will be responsible for creating innovative and inspiring posts, sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices, which ultimately will make the fashion brand stand out in the global market.
- Create a formidable team to develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience online
- Develop and implement social media marketing plan that will be revised every 2 months
- Employ all online media tools to create brand awareness and in turn convert online followings to customers
- Collaborate with Marketing and Public Relations teams on promotions, marketing, online engagement in order to stay relevant
- Create and publish engaging and original contents that will apply to every audience category
- Liaise with content writers; edit, proofread and improve articles from the writing team to ensure brand consistency
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Application of SEO tools and various metrics to help boost content and ranking
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- B.Sc / HND qualification;
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media strategy, content management
- High proficiency in English Language
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to deliver on tasks promptly
- Fashion savvy and Artsy
- Team management and coordination
- Resilience and creative disposition towards work
- Must have worked in a fashion, magazine or an entertainment company as a content developer.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with “Content Developer” as the subject.
Please share to friends