A reputable Oil and Gas company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies, require the (services of:
Job Title: Depot Manager
Location: Kaduna, Enugu, Zamfara, Benue, Ogun, Niger, Delta and Rivers
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collect and plan economic means of distribution of orders to retail outlets and commercial customers.
- Receive and act on all Product Supply Authorization (PSA) orders.
- Prepare monthly returns to Head Office.
- Manage all depot operations and ensure effective co-ordination of depot activities at the depot.
- Ensure efficient and equitable allocation of products.
- Ensure all trucks used for transportation meet specified standards.
- Manage relationships with all depot operations stakeholders including regulatory bodies.
- Plan budget forecasts in line with agreed business strategic plans and to manage all depot operations within budget.
- Effectively and efficiently manage the Depot to ensure the desired level of support and delivery of fuel to customers against SLA and OPA objectives and targets.
- Ensuring the establishment and maintenance of safe working and organization arrangements in accordance with SOPs, mandated legislation and best practice with a focus on meeting the requirements and standards.
- Oversee projects and new works.
- Ensure resources and systems in place for effective depot security.
Education, Experience & Attribute
- Minimum of a University Degree/HND in related areas of study as indicated
- At least 8 years work experience.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power Generation,
- Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to the job title respectively.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Salary and Remuneration
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date: 23rd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Specific Position applied for as subject of the mail.
Please Share with Friends