Ifotta is a Software development company and talent accelerator. We believe that superior software development talent and very intelligent software developers reside in Africa. We find these very intelligent people with software development skills, train and mentor them into highly professional software developers and make them available to the global market as remote Software Developers. Our developers are highly intelligent and professional at their work, saving client hours of development time and resources. We believe in getting the job done correctly, onetime and on budget.
We are right now recruiting due to business expansion
Job Type:DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Requirements to Join the Team:
- Possess sound graphics design skills
- Be Knowledgeable and experienced in the tenets of digital marketing.
- Be proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Be experienced in sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibit the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how
each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintain excellent writing and language skills.
- Have a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Display the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Excel at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Have good time management knowledge
- Be a team player with the ability to guide other employees when necessary (i.e.: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation
- Be a deliberate planner and goal setter.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- He/She will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising.
- Content development and management.
- Creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Implementing content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Visual Design and Web traffic promotion Strategy.
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic.
- Promotion and Engagement Strategy.
Method of Application
Interested Applicant should click the link below to apply