At Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited, we place premium value on the continual development of our people to position them for efficient and professional service delivery. We subscribe to the values of objectivity, fairness, integrity, diligence, and culture adaptation. These guiding principles equip and position the Phillips Outsourcing person for a lifelong rewarding work experience.
Beyond attractive packages, we harness diverse talent from different backgrounds and build same into one big professional family of enduring relationships and friendships. This diversity is also aggregated and transformed into a world-class team, built to surmount challenges and to deliver results in our chosen fields of play.
We expose our people to boundless trainings and business opportunities and place them in an array of openings, globally. Phillips Outsourcing is committed to ensuring that its people are well-suited to provide customer satisfaction, bridge gaps, and achieve their set goals for the organisations they work for.
Our people are the reason for our success story as a brand. They equip our firm for greater accomplishments.
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent: Financial Services
Grade Level: DSA
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Maturity, confidence(complimented by humility), Poise and presence, sense of humour and emotional stability
- Good marketing / selling and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of basic banking operations and processes / product knowledge.
- Fair understanding of banking regulations.
- Fair written and oral communication skills.
- General Knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Good in PC skills.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
MINIMUM RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: 2 years in relevant (sales) job
Sales agents from other sectors(e.g telecoms, oil and gas,manufacturing, insurance, etc) who meet the requirement above can also apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the provided link to apply.