Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc a leading foods company in Africa and maker of Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles brands is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
ELECTRONIC PACKING MACHINE ENGINEER
- Ensure timely and quality execution of instrumented systems test and corrective action when needed.
- Ensure execution of certain inspection, testing and preventive maintenance (ITPM) tasks.
- Responsible for the computerized maintenance management system for the packaging area
- Support root cause analysis on all mechanical, instrumentation and electrical failures, identify and execute corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Direct predictive and preventive maintenance (PPM) tasks for maintenance, support PPM tasks in operations.
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics and English
- First Degree in Engineering Related Discipline
Minimum of 2 years related experience
- Good leadership and people management skills,
Sound Communication skill.
Interested and qualified candidates should: