For almost 40 years, across nearly 50 countries, we have led the global fight against hunger. We save the lives of children and their families. We are there for them before and after disaster strikes. We enable people to provide for themselves, see their children grow up strong, and for whole communities to prosper. We constantly search for more effective solutions, while sharing our knowledge and expertise with the world. We push for long-term change. We will never give up. Until the world is free from hunger.
We are recruting suitably qualified candidates to fill an opening
Do You Fit the Profile Criteria?
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location Abuja: Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY ...
providing executive support to the Country Director and Senior Management Team (SMT) of the Action Against Hunger Nigeria Mission.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
Providing executive support to the country Director. This include
- Support in the arrangement of travel, meetings and events on behalf of the director, where needed in collaboration with other departments
- Support preparation of external correspondence such as official letters and reports, survey or communication documents dissemination.
- Support with the regular review of Country strategy strategic plan of action and organizational culture change management project updates
- Support internal communication as need be with Senior Management Team, other departments and mission field offices in order to improve internal communication and harmonization of level of information.
- Attend external meeting with or on behalf of the country director and prepare minutes or key highlights of the meeting for dissemination.
- Providing executive support to the Senior Management Team and Regional Team
- Support the preparation of senior management team (SMT) and monthly coordination meeting (MCM) meeting’s agenda, attend and prepare the meeting minutes for sharing with
- Senior Management Team members, support to collating information for sit-reps and other updates or reports for HQ
- Follow up with individual Senior Management Team and regional team members on action points
- Maintenance of files on key topics as required
- Support editing and layout of donor reports and communication documents where requested
- Provide administrative support to individual SMT and regional team members as needed and time allows
- Attend external meeting with or on behalf of Senior Management Team /regional team members and prepare minutes or key highlights of the meeting for dissemination
Master’s Degree in project management, internal relations, social sciences, health/nutrition, development or other related field
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Proficient in MS Office Applications;
- Problem management capacity;
- Planning and analysis capacity;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of the humanitarian architecture and transformative agenda
- Creative and innovative;
- Good attention to detail;
- Good diplomatic and negotiation skills;
- Disciplined and able to work and arrive at decisions autonomously and with minimal guidance.
Interested applicants should make their applications by Dec 22nd, 2017
Intersted? Apply for this job
Please Share to Friends