Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria.NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Compliance
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Risk Management
Reports to: Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
Grade: Assistant Manager
The Head, Compliance roles includes: Continuous Monitoring, Corporate Ethics and Law Enforcement Liaison.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To facilitate ongoing awareness of threats, vulnerabilities, and controls to support organizational risk management decisions; determine in near real-time the ongoing effectiveness of implementing safeguards and countermeasures, changes in information system and environments of operations, and compliance with legislation, directives, policies and standards.
- Integrate people, process, and technologies to review, analyze, and report adverse events and trends for investigation and response to suspicious activities across the enterprise.
- Examine ethical challenges that arises in the business environment based on ethical principles developed for the organization as the internal control point for improprieties, allegations, complains conflicts of interest, corporate governance, and all aspects of business conduct related to the conduct of employees and contractors of the organization.
- Establish and maintain external support from organizations with intelligence, law enforcement, or national security authority at the federal and state level; institutionalize ongoing education and training and to maintain currency with recommended practices, techniques and technologies.
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following;
- Focus on excellent delivery
- Courage to challenge
- Team spirit
- Personal credibility
- Information analysis and management
- Business/Commercial Awareness
- Regulatory Knowledge
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience related to the Job, of which 3 years must be in a supervisory role with direct or indirect reports.
- Experience must include functioning as an analyst, associate, consultant, manager or similar role in risk management, information security or related disciplines
Bachelors degree from an accredited University. A bachelors degree in Law or masters degree will be an added advantage.
Professional certification(s) is necessary to demonstrate proficiency in the functional objectives of the role. Hence, certifications in the following area will be an added advantage:
- Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditors (CISA)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Subsequent to your application for this position, please log on to http://learnng.com.ng/ to register and take a free e-Payment course to become more aware of NIBSS’ e-Payment services.
Method of Application
Click here Head Compliance to apply
Please Share to Friends