MTN is a powerful global brand: both aspirational and inspirational. It is the leading telecom service provider in Nigeria and Africa at large with branches in the middle east
In terms of the MTN deal, we’re committed to using the power of the MTN Brand to provide you with:
The opportunity to advance your career by linking you to a desirable global brand;
In turn, we’d like to invite you:
Job Title Architect, ICT & Digital
Architectural Lead For ICT & Digital Solutions & Platforms Architecture Across The Value Chain. Drives the Solutioning Of Blueprints And Roadmaps For ICT & Digital Basedplatforms E.G. Cloud, Video, IOT Etc Develop The Long Term ICT & Digital Solutions Strategic Plans And Implement Them Develop Standards And Guidelines For Technical Designing Based On Various Business Goals Undertake The Development, Maintenance, And Governance Of The ICT & Digital Solutions Architecture Recommend Necessary Changes In The Existing ICT & Digital Application And Work For Its Efficient Functioning, Revenue Generation, And Cost Savings Ensure That ICT & Digital Services Implementations Are Completed According To The Architecture Roadmap Define Enterprise Level Systems Architecture And Direct The Design And Approach To Deployment. Design Scalable Applications Architecture Based On Trend Analysis Of Current Usage And Forecast And Benchmark Application Capabilities Based On Projected Growth. Create, Maintain, Disseminate & Validate Application Development Guidelines & Standards For All Artifacts Will Facilitate The Oversight Standardization And Future Direction Of All Application Development. Design The Architectural Landscape To Accomplish Cross System Objectives And Advantageous Trade-Offs Across The Ecosystem Ensure The Alignment Of Enterprise Architecture With The Business Strategy Throughout The Cycle Of Innovation, Planning And Delivery For ICT & Digital Solutions Chart Roadmap Of Technology Infrastructure, Evolution, Emerging Technologies & Trends. Evaluate Developments In Architecture In The Local And International Business Environment And Recommend Value Adding Improvements To MTNN’s Application Architecture Roadmaps. Develop A High Level View Of Current And Future State Business And Solution Architecture For ICT & Digital Systems That Is Well Connected With Business Strategy. Develop And Demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise In Various Areas Such As ICT & Digital, Cloud Computing, Systems Integration Provide Leadership Role By Participating In Architecture Review Conversations To Help Guide Development Of ICT & Digital Systems Solutions that Are Strategically Aligned To The Overall Architecture Vision. Work With Other Team Members To Develop A Comprehensive View Of All Aspects Of ICT & Digital System Architecture
Normal MTNN Working Conditions May Be Required To Work Extended Hours Open Plan Office
Experience & Training
- A First Degree In Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems Or Related field from a reputable Institution.
- Master’s Degree In related field will be An added advantage.
- TOGAF Certified for at least 12- 18 months
- Minimum Of Six (6) Years’ Work Experience Of Which: 5years Enterprise Architecture (Business, Data, Applications, Technology) Experience 4 Years’ Experience Integrating Applications And Technology In a complex environment.
- Good Working Knowledge Of EA Frameworks, NGOSS Practicable Telco 2.0 Experience API & Digital Platform Experience.
- Business Process Re- Engineering And Management Experience.
- In-Depth Proven experience In Architecture Governance, Business Capability & Value Chain Analysis, Transition Architecture & Roadmaps
- In Depth Proven Experience In Digital (IOT, CLOUD, SMAC) And How they drive fhe Digital Agenda.
- Training: Emerging Enterprise Architectures Telco 2.0 Enterprise 2.0 NGOSS
- Minimum Qualification BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech Or HND
Applicant should click the provided link to app;y