Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.
Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
Ultiproc offers a one- stop shop solution for international procurement and services for a wide range of products for the oil and gas industry, construction, medical and manufacturing industry. At Ultiproc, we BUY…SHIP and DELIVER to your CHOICE LOCATION.
Full cycle recruitment solutions and HR-department outsourcing for the oil and gas industry is provided by Hobark CMS. Registered employees are placed at major oil companies throughout the world for various positions
We are currently recruiting for the following positions
Job Title:Maintenance Manager
Primary Skills:Maintenance Supervisor, Installation Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, BSc, Engineering, MS Office, MS Power Point, Quality Control
- Overall responsibility of maintenance turnover, cost and revenue objectives.
- Lead and organise the maintenance team to ensure service quality and customers satisfcation.
- Develop and implement initiatives to continually develop OTIS maintenance contracts.
- Responsible for the overall safety of maintenance activities, including staff, subcontractors and third parties.
- Handle customers complain and apply Kaizen’s procedure to avoid repetition of mistakes when they occur.
Bsc/HND in Mechanical/Electrical or Industrial Engineering.
Post graduate degree in Business Management would be an added advantage
- In similar role with any brand of Lift is an added advantage but not a compulsory requirement
- 10-12 years post graduate relevant experience in service or solution delivery industry.
- Resilient and result oriented.
Job Title:OBM SALES REPRESENTATIVERate
Primary Skills:procurement, BSc, Marketing, MS Office, MS Power Point, Operations, QA/QC
- Assist the Department Head in developing sales strategy.
- Identify and develop contacts with direct users in various segments such as government,
- leisure, transportation and fishing.
- Establish good relationship and communicate daily with existing dealers’ in various segments such as government, leisure, transportation and fishing.
- Develop new markets for OBM.
- Monitor sales progress on dealers, and provide weekly reports.
- Monitor sales progress on retail, and provide weekly reports.
- Responsible for the daily sales of Company Marine products.
- Receiving payment upon delivery.
- Assisting dealers in driving their retail sales.
- Minimum (3) three years’ experience in Marine Industry and sales of four stroke outboard engine.
- A degree in Marketing or any related course is essential.
- Must possess strong selling skills.
Interested candidates should click below to apply