We are the world’s leading brewer bringing people together for a better world. For centuries, the experience of sharing a beer has brought people and cultures together. Even in our hyper-connected, always-on world, this simple act is as meaningful today as it was generations ago.
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs, and communities grow.
We are looking forward to fill the position below
Job Title: Local Area Representative
Job Location: Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify Sales Opportunities
- Initiate calls and ensure brand visibility, availability, pricing and monitor competitor’s activities.
- Develop Outlet plans
- Develop and leverage on customer relationships
- Implement promotions
- Plan for sales effectiveness
- Assess territories and plan for execution
- Execute in trade
- Review Sales Performance and
- Participate in teams
Qualifications, Experience and skills required
- Minimum of BSc or HND in Commercial/Social sciences.
- Minimum of (1) One year experience in a similar role preferably FMCG environment
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications.
- Must be resident in Lagos and must possess valid Driver’s license
Key competencies and attributes
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge of sales
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Very conversant with Lagos routes
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should
Please share to friends