Custodian and Allied Plc. (CA Plc) is a holding company with leading specialist companies and brands including Custodian and Allied Insurance Limited, Custodian Life Assurance Limited, Custodian Trustees Limited and Crusader Sterling Pensions Limited; all rendering best in class services in its versatile fold.
CA Plc. is managed by a Board comprising thorough bred professionals with proven track records in their various fields of endeavor, who bring broad and deep insights derived from several years of fruitful and eventful years of experience to bear. Currently, with the Custodian Group assets in excess of N69.8billion and a gross written premium of over N25.7billion, the group sits comfortably within the top bracket of eminent players in Nigeria’s other financial services sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- The role is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the targeted business segment.
- The ideal candidate should be able to lead, generate, and manage new businesses for the firm.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement marketing strategies to improve the company’s market share in the target market.
- Drive and acquire new strategic partnership with brokers
- Manage and coordinate marketing activities and lead market research efforts
- Generate new strategic channels/direct business
- Customize insurance policies to suit retail and corporate clients.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum of 2nd Class Lower)
- 5 years relevant marketing experience
- Insurance sales experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the marketing techniques and regulations guiding financial
- institutions especially Insurance Industry.
- Excellent leadership, management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong at executing business plans and innovation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proactive, Resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
Application Closing Date
16th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
Please share with friends