At Byteworks, we are experts with a high-touch approach to IT solutions. We pride ourselves in working directly with our customers to build a relationship and fully understand your needs. We are approachable and honest. We invest time into each of our projects to recommend the most appropriate and cost-effective solutions to ensure we exceed your expectations. Our recommendations are based purely on engineering knowledge and years of IT experiences, not sales. While we do sell products, we are truly in the business of delivering IT Solutions that focus on helping our clients achieve long-term business objectives, this is how we measure our success. When you work with Byteworks, we integrate ourselves with your team, becoming a part of your success story. We thrive on solving IT challenges with unprecedented collaboration with our clients to ensure mutual success.
Job Title:Project Manager
Job Type;Full Time
- Replying to the complaints that come from the CRP help module as they come, while the
- Issues complained about are being logged in an excel document.
- Preparing reports or minutes of meeting (if any) and sending to the head project manager for review.
- Ensuring the client completes the support request form for any support activity offered to the client and also logging it in an excel document such that the ID on the document for a particular support request is the same with the request ID on the form for the same support request. Also escalating to the project manager and the party responsible
- Performing thorough internal QA on any process due for test and reverting necessary observations and changes to the party responsible. Following up on same
- Compiling a report of the Issues received from modules stating the resolved and pending issues and sending the report out to the team. Following up on same
- Scanning the support request forms and the attached documents for resolved issues and uploading to Google drive.
- Compiling the support log of the complaints made
- Creation and Execution of Project plans
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Execution of project within given shortest given time and budget.
University Degree in Computer Engineering, computer science or any related degree
Relevant Experience in IT
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send an application letter which must include class of degree and a CV to email@example.com
The subject line would be the position advertised
Please share to friends