Rescue Technologies Limited is a technology & business solutions company that provides subscribers with access to emergency response services. These services are delivered through the EMRO platform (a mobile and web application) and by partnering with several value providers across industries to deliver quick and effective emergency response service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Operations Manager
Job Description :
- Negotiate and sign agreements with reputable security companies to join the Emro armed response team.
- Negotiate and sign agreements with strategic locations to position armed vehicles.
- Write or review security related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
- Train subordinate security professionals or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
- Review financial reports to ensure efficiency and quality of security operations.
- Develop budgets for security operations.
- Coordinate with security partners and ensure security related supplies and equipment are not completely exhausted at any point.
- Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies.
- Attend meetings, professional seminars, or conferences to keep abreast of changes in executive legislative directives or new technologies impacting security operations.
- Assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Recommend security procedures for security call centres, domains, asset classification systems, system acquisition, system development, system maintenance, access control, program models, or reporting tools.
- Prepare reports or make presentations on losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
- Monitor security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
- Create and implement security standards, policies and procedures.
- Conduct, support, or assist in reviews, internal corporate evaluations, or assessments of the overall effectiveness of Emro’s security processes.
- Conduct physical examinations of security vehicle locations to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Collect and analyze security data to determine performance of various security partners and also assess needs of the different teams.
- Supervise subordinate security professionals, performing activities such as hiring, training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or disciplining.
- B.Sc/BA in any program under the Management & Social Science or related course from a reputable higher institution.
- Masters degree or MBA is an added advantage.
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program is mandatory.
- Minimum of 7 years experience.
- Previous Managerial Operations experience are requisite.
- Skills, Attributes and Competencies:
- Working knowledge to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Quality Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Self driven
- Reasonable understanding of modern business requirements
- Think logically and clearly
- Meet assigned deadlines.
- Ability to read and write effectively, including technical writing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Business and technology savvy (evidence of such abilities required).
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Please share to friends