A reputable Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Real Estate & Property Development, Power Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture companies, require the services of:
Job Title: Storekeeping Supervisor
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Daily update General Stock records
- Keeping of BIN CARD status on each stock items
- Tracking INBOUND shipment
- Update on Goods Received record
- Update on Goods Released record
- Product Brochure stock management
- Order procurement management
- Form M & other import documentation processing
- Order/invoice record
- Keeping OEMs Price list record
- Keeping record of list | profile of OEMs & their area of specialization
- Keeping of store/service reconciliation record
- Prepare stock data for managment & operational activities i.e.:
Stock Analysis data
Purcahse Order (PO) Analysis data
Manufacturers OTD data
Monitoring of Winelight OTD to Customer
Book keeping of all sales documentation.
Pre-sale shipment document
Education, Experience & Attribute
- Minimum of a University Degree/HND, OND and SSCE or First School Leaving
- Certificate in related areas of study as indicated
- At least 5 years work experience in similar role, Supply Chain, etc
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Property Development, Power
- Generation, Renewable Energy & Agriculture industry as applicable to the job title respectively.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
- Salary and Remuneration
Salary and remuneration packages are very attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date: 23rd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Specific Position applied for as subject of the mail.