Adexen Recruitment is mandated by an international Oil & Gas group to recruit a Telecom Supervisor (Oil&Gas project).
Job Title:TELECOM SUPERVISOR (ENGINEER)
Job Reference: 1349
Industry: Energy / Oil & Gas
- JOB DESCRIPTION
- To ensure safety of commissioning activities on yard and on site in respect with Company standing instructions and Work Permit instructions.
- To ensure that the work identified in the work permit is performed according to company specification.
- Take care for the organization of the work such as Logistic, tools, spare parts, authorization…
Safety and Operations Management
- In charge to supervise yard and site execution as described in the Work permit. Ensure that :
- The risks and safety precautions highlighted in the work permit are well understood by his team,
- Check the place for any additional risks not identified in the work permit and report to his superintendent any hazardous deviation,
- Perform pre-job meeting, check that the tools and PPE are in good condition,
- Check that all required authorization to perform the job are granted,
- Ensure that Company Standing instruction, Site Operating procedure, and additional operating procedure such as SIMOPS are known by the team and enforced,
- Ensure that cleaning is done after completion of the work and the place is left safe.
- Has full authority to stop the job of any member of his team in case of hazardous situation or unsafe behavior.
- Stop any hazardous situation and immediately report to the site RSES.
- Supervise the Witnessing of contractor pre-commissioning activities by his team of technicians, as defined by the superintendent. Ensure that the witnessing is made in a professional way; evaluate the skills of the people performing the pre-commissioning.
- Ensure that witnessing activities do not delay contractor activities more than necessary.
- Manage a small team of technicians to ensure that the work identified in the WP is performed in a professional manner, in respect with company specification.
- Evaluate technical skills of his team members and help them to develop their skills on new equipment and technologies
- Organize the work and the team to get the job done with quality and avoid waste of time: manpower, logistic, tools, authorization, spare parts, documents…
- Raise and clear punch List items. Report any nonconformity to his superintendent.
- Validate Commissioning test and check sheets before superintendent approval.
- Verifies the quality of his teams’ interventions by frequent on-site checks
Reporting and progress follow up
- Report daily activities to the superintendent.
- Minimum Qualification : Engineer
- Education Level : Master’s degree or Higher National Diploma
- Experience: 5-10 years in a similar position
- Mandatory Competences: Telecom engineering / Oil & Gas Process
- Recommended Competences: ICAPS / OPERCOM / Commissioning
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Please share to friends