Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of two international brands, Domino’s Pizza and Cold Stone Creamery.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 50 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing with presence in Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan and Enugu.
1.Job Title:ISO Office
Job Type:Full Time
The job holder is to serve as management representative in ensuring the continuous implementation of ISO 9001:2015 rules and interface with relevant ISO bodies.
- Ensure Quality Management System processes are established, implemented and maintained
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures and work instructions are documented in a clear, simple and concise manner
- Control and maintain the company audit and risk assessment schedule.
- Conduct safety, quality and environmental system compliance audits
- Prepare and submit monthly management reports relating to company systems, compliance and incidents.
- Ensure customer focus and product conformity
- Ensure awareness of the Quality Management System.
- First degree in relevant field
- Must be an ISO certified Lead Auditor.
- Experience in the implementation of ISO procedures. Preferably in the food industry.
- Knowledge of ISO rules as described in ISO 9001:2015
2. Job Title: District Operations Supervisor (DOS)
Job Type: Full Time
The DOS is responsible for leading the overall operations, and performance of more than one restaurant. The DOS is responsible for two or more restaurants in an assigned market area. The DOS directs General Managers and Managers for designated Stores to ensure recruiting, budgeting, marketing, and sales goals are obtained throughout his/her restaurants. Works with the Operations Manager on personnel decisions regarding recruitment, development and performance of the team Members within his/her assigned market area.
- Demonstrate and ensure operational excellence through the training, coaching, disciplining, and encouragement of General Managers, Managers, Team Leaders, and Team Members.
- Conduct and attend meetings as required.
- Communicate complaints involving policy violations to Operations Manager, Regional
- Manager or Human Resources, as appropriate.
- Partner with Human Resources in any investigations that arise in the Area and work with HR to finalize and make decisions on any action to be taken.
- Work with the Operations Manager, Regional Manager or Human Resources to develop and implement an effective a Human Resources Recruitment Plan to accommodate growth and management succession in the Area, acting as a direct resource for the hiring process.
- Serve as a resource for Manager Candidates (with Human Resources support) and have final accountability for every Manager Growth and development.
- Conduct routine visits to restaurants in his or her area to ensure each General Manager is maintaining company standards. If any deficiencies are found, work with management and staff to clearly outline the problem areas and assist them in developing a plan of action to correct problems in a timely manner.
- Work with Operations Manager and Regional Manager on new restaurant site selections and new restaurant budget planning.
- Manage the area’s financial accountability through reviewing critical reports, adhering to the budgeted Gross Operating Profit, and evaluating the area’s combined expense plan to ensure overall operations meet financial goals.
- Coordinate specific activity to capture opportunities for increasing profitable sales with each General Manager.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned
Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the Operations Manager
Weekly/Monthly Area Reports on Sales, Marketing, People Development and Complaints.
Experience / Education Required:
- 3 years’ experience in the restaurant industry.
- Previous experience in a restaurant leadership position.
- Multi-restaurant management experience in a quick-service or full-service chain restaurant organization.
- Demonstrated advanced level of ability to communicate, influence, and negotiate decisions while motivating assigned staff.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of back of house systems, point of sale systems, restaurant operating systems, and the Internet.
- Strong general knowledge of the organization and its functions.
- Strong general knowledge of working practices, procedures, and techniques.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of budgetary concepts and procedures.
- Intermediate to advanced ability to delegate projects and get work done through others.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of performance review process.
- Ability to prepare and present ideas and recommendations to colleagues, managers, and direct reports with ample notice and preparation.
Education: (Minimum formal education the job requires)
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Food Safety Certification (may vary based on city, county, and state requirements) may be an advantage.
Physical: (Minimum physical requirement to perform the job effectively.)
- Must be able to manually lift and move up to 50 lbs. on occasion.
- Must have the ability to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, lift, shake, stir, pour, carry, and push occasionally.
- Ability to read (orders on tickets, menu board, receipts, etc.).
- Frequent contact/immersion of hands in water, cleaning and sanitation solutions, meat products, poultry products, seafood, and produce items.
- Frequent washing of hands.
- Ability to use computers, telephones, and office equipment.
- Must be able to report to work timely and as required by operational/business needs.
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule.
- Must be able to support restaurants that are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Must be able to travel, both locally/Internationally and long distances (including air travel and overnight travel), to worksites, meeting sites, and other locations.
- Driving is an essential job responsibility. Possession of a current and valid driver’s license required, liability insurance, acceptable driving record, and a satisfactory background check required.
- Working conditions exist to satisfactorily fulfill job responsibilities.
3. Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Job Type:Full Time
Do you think you can help in managing the full spectrum of resource management and related functions? We need individuals who are very competent to fill this role.
If you think this person is you, then you should definitely apply for this job immediately.
- Managers are trained and required to handle all aspects of managing the business; from the preparation of food to the delivery of the final product, hiring, firing and the profit and loss. Main responsibilities would be the management of product, service and image of the restaurant.
- In Domino’s, the store manager has ultimate responsibility for the day-to-day operations and will always be working towards and exceeding performance targets. This role also represents a significant opportunity to entrepreneurial applicants, there is strong potential for career progression within the company and applicants will be required to show a desire to fulfill these ambitions.
- To meet and exceed performance targets
- To recruit, train and manage other branch staff
- Create a fun and professional working environment
- Provide a consistently high quality product and service to customers
- Liaise with other senior management regarding marketing and business development
- Ensure that health and safety and cleanliness standards are upheld at all times
- Diploma/Degree in Hospitality, Hotel and Catering, Food Sciences or any related discipline.
- Three years experience managing in a quick service restaurant is highly desirable
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- People skills
- Customer orientated
- Good command of English
- Must be able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share to friends