Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited- An indigenous construction company is seeking experienced professionals to urgently fill the vacant position below:
Job Title:Assistant Surveyor
You will assist in undertaking Topographical, Measured Building, GPS and GIS Surveys and will assist in handling projects to produce digital data. Your remit shall extend to the application of quality control, performance monitoring and reporting, technical procedures and maintenance of records in accordance with our Quality Assurance System.
- Minimum of OND in Surveying and Geoinformatics.
- 2-4 years’ experience in land surveying in general.
- Proficient use of modern survey equipment with project examples.
- Locate and mark sites selected for geophysical prospecting activities.
- Direct aerial surveys of specified geographical areas.
- Efficient completion of survey projects in AutoCAD to specification.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient use of HD laser scanners including registration and Point cloud processing.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Attention to details and high aptitude
- Ability to multitask with high level of creative
- Proactive personality and ability to work independently
Job Title:Lab Technician
- Areas of interest include, soils laboratory and field testing, piles and related testing, concrete and other construction materials testing, chemical field and laboratory testing etc.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or HND in appropriate disciplines
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years post qualification experience.
- Very good written and spoken English essential
- Self-motivated, team player and able to work under own initiative to tight deadlines
- Good Computer skills, proficient in MS Office suite
- Must be capable and suitable for being trained for higher responsibilities
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the mail
Please share with friends