Ifotta is a Software development company and talent accelerator. We believe that superior software development talent and very intelligent software developers reside in Africa. We find these very intelligent people with software development skills, train and mentor them into highly professional software developers and make them available to the global market as remote Software Developers. Our developers are highly intelligent and professional at their work, saving client hours of development time and resources. We believe in getting the job done correctly, onetime and on budget.
We are right now recruiting due to expansion of our business
Job Title:LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Minimum Quallification: Bachelors Degree
Requirements to Join the Team:
- Possess at least 3-5 years experience in software development.
- Possess the ability to innovate in an environment where software reliability is non-negotiable.
- Training and development skills.
- Be a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop solutions by guiding the development of program specifications, overseeing testing efforts, training and mentoring young programmers.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas,
following the software development life cycle.
- Evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions and determine operational feasibility
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear codes.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities;
reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
Method of Application
Interested applicant should click the linl provided below to apply on company website